• Check in time – 3pm, Check out time – 11am
• A deposit in the amount of your first night’s stay will be taken upon booking to secure your reservation. If you must cancel your reservation, this deposit is 100% refundable up to 72 hours prior to check in.
• Quiet hours at the resort begin at 11pm each evening and conclude at 7am each morning. Noise complaints during these hours will be promptly addressed and written warnings will be provided. Continued complaints may result in additional charges to your account.
• All of our guest room and common spaces are smoking and cannabis free. In the event of smoke damage to any space, an additional $500 charge will be applied to the credit card on file. Tobacco smoking is allowed outside following provincial regulations.
• Our resort is pet friendly! A small fee of $25 per room, per stay will be applied to have your furry friends accompany you. Please inform us to make appropriate arrangements.
• A pre-authorization of your credit card in the amount of $100 will be taken at check-in to ensure credit card authenticity. Final payment will be processed on check out.
• Without an authorized credit card your room charges must be prepaid in full upon check in plus a deposit of $100 per night will be required. This deposit will be returned on check out, pending a room inspection ensuring no damage to in the room.
• If any guest in your party causes damage that is not claimed on checkout, you will be notified of the additional charges to your credit card.
• Any personal belongings left in the rooms or in vehicles are not the responsibility of the resort. Secure storage of valuable items is available upon request.
• Parking on the resort is complimentary and vehicles left unattended are done so at your own risk. The resort is not responsible for damage done to any vehicles by other guests or by natural events.
Bell Bay Golf Club – Rain Check Policy
• Rain Checks are not issued for such things as slow play, personal schedule constraints, personal commitments, or incomplete rounds due to darkness.
• Each rain check will be given a dollar value based on the price charged prior to teeing off and the number of holes played as noted below
1 – 5 Holes – Rain check issued and based on 100% of amount paid
6 – 14 Holes – Rain check issued and based on 50% of amount paid
15 – 18 Holes – NO Rain checks
• Rain Check credits can be applied towards future golf and ride charges
• Rain checks are non-transferable and non-replaceable
There will be no cash refunds